Wednesday, April 8, 2020

FF0056 Hugs Prayers Love




I went for yellow, ribbon, and bugs/insects for the 
challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
I was going to do loads of only yellow shades but then remembered 
how much I like the purple-my fav color- with yellow. 
I did use Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry along with 
both Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.
I started with a white base and a piece of Daffodil Delight 
designer paper from the Brights DSP paper pack. 
I then cut the white rectangle from the Nature's Thoughts dies.
I stamped the stem three times in Daffodil ink and the sentiment from
Positive Thoughts set in Gorgeous Grape.
I then stamped the butterfly in Crushed Curry and the 
two flowers in Grape and Heather on a piece of white card stock
and cut them out with the matching dies. 
I ran some Crushed Curry seam binding ribbon around and made a bow. 
I finished with the Grape glitter dots. 

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Positive Thoughts
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape,
Highland Heather, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Brights DSP in Daffodil Delight  
Nature's Thought dies, Glitter dots in Gorgeous Grape,
Crushed Curry seam binding ribbon


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This card would certainly cheer someone up! I always love your cards Windy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! The Daffodil Delight paper is certainly a day brightener! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete