Friday, April 24, 2020

GDP237 Harry Is Here For You




For the color challenge over at global-design-project.com 
I thought of Harry the octopus and need to stamp him in Melon Mambo. 
I grabbed my Sea Of Textures set and stamp him and cut him out
with the Under The Sea dies.
I then stamped the background on white with the textured stamp
in Mint Macaron 5 times.
 I layered all on a piece of Night of Navy and then a Mint base. 
I cut the net in Navy making sure not all the pieces came out for 
extra texture and stamped the sentiment in Navy
from the By The Dock set. 
A few Mambo dots to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Friday!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sea Of Texture, By The Dock
Ink: Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy
Under The Sea dies, Happiness Blooms dots-Melon Mambo 



1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love this die set! I recently used the net as a soccer ball net on a card for my granddaughter. Worked perfectly. Ball was on a spinner & it went into the net.

    ReplyDelete