Monday, April 13, 2020

FMS430 You're Amazing In Ornate Style





I pulled out my retired Calypso Coral embossing power
and used the new Ornate Style stamp.
I inked up the large flower stamp in VersaMark ink
and stamped on the Stitched Nested Label in Very Vanilla card stock.
I heat embossed it with my heat tool.
I stamped the small flower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on Very Vanilla and then hand snipped it out. 
I colored it with Stampin Blends markers in Calypso 
Coral plus Granny Apple Green.
I stamped the sentiment from Ornate Thanks set on a 
die from All Dressed Up. 
I added these to the Calypso Coral background which is 
embossed with the new Ornate Floral emboss folder.  
I finished it off adding to the Very Vanilla base.

Hope you have a lovely Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Ornate Thanks and Ornate Style
Paper: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Calypso Coral, 
Granny Apple Green
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Ornate Floral emboss folder, 
All Dressed Up dies




4 comments:

  1. Love the coral image and textured background - just stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color and embossed background! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous floral bouquet and wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving everything about this card! I love how you've used these images and all of those fabulous new products. thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete