Thursday, April 23, 2020

FF0057 Get Well Balloons




As soon as I read the list this week for the 
challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
I focused on the balloons and thought when was the last time 
I used my Above The Clouds bundle? 
I used Balloons, Blue, Red and get well sentiment.
I stamped up first my E clear block with some 
Balmy Blue ink and stamped it on a piece of Whisper White.
I then stamped the clouds from the set on white in Balmy
 but when cut them out by hand I flipped them to the white side
to add to my background.
I then stamped the sentiment from Timeless Tulips set in 
Blueberry Bushel ink.
I stamped the balloons and baskets in Blueberry and Poppy Parade
and punched them with the Hot Air Balloon builder punch.
I finished them off with a Poppy Parade glimmer dot and layered on a white base.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
 Windy

Stamp set: Above the Clouds, Timeless tulips
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue and Poppy Parade
Hot Air Balloon builder punch, glimmer dots in Poppy Parade,
Clear Block E



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful get well card, Windy! Your clouds truly look like they are floating in the sky! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your sky looks! The clouds are fabulous too! Your cards will surely lift anyone's spirits. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete