Friday, April 17, 2020

GDP236 Peek-a-boo Birdie




I love how Janneke did not put a sentiment on her 
design and so I left mine the same as well as picked up on colors 
and the floral layout.
 Check out more on the global-design-project.com site.
I grabbed some designer paper from Bird Ballad and added to the white base.
I then cut the Stitched So sweetly large die with Whisper White.
I stamped the bird from Free As A Bird set in Memento Tuxedo Black
on white card stock and colored it with Daffodil Delight
and Mango Melody Stampin Blends and cut him by hand.
I then used the flowers and leaves from Forever Blossoms 
because they have dies-no hand snipping them!
I stamped the flowers and leaves on white in same ink
and colored them with Old Olive on leaves and Calypso Coral 
on the on the flowers. 
I finished with coloring the rhinestones with the Daffodil blends
marker and added to the flowers and the bottom. 

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Free As A Bird, Forever Blossoms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers-Calypso Coral, Old Olive, 
Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
Paper: Bird Ballad DSP, Whisper White
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Cherry Blossoms dies, rhinestones 


1 comment:

  1. Wowza! This is a beauty! I love that pop of yellow! So Spring!

    ReplyDelete