Wednesday, April 15, 2020

PP486 Thinking Of You Beautiful




Great colors for Jaydee's color challenge this week over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I started with stamping the image and sentiment from Beautiful
Moments set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on shimmer white card stock.
I water color with the colors from the challenge with my aqua painter- 
So Saffron on the dress, Gray Granite on the sand,
 hair and flowers and Seaside Spray for the sky.
 I cut it with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I layered it on  a piece of Spray card stock ran through with the 
Ornate Floral embossing folder and then layered on white piece and a Granite base.

Hope you have a lovely day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Seaside Spray,
Gray Granite, So Saffron
Paper: Shimmer white, Seaside Spray, Whisper White and 
Gray Granite
Ornate Floral embossing folder, Stitched So Sweetly dies,
aqua painter




4 comments:

  1. Windy. I love that gorgeous textured background. I was transported to summer looking at your card. So glad you liked the colors and so happy to see you in the gallery again this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy I saw this when you shared it in the DPP and instantly knew it would be your PP entry this week! I love the textured embossing on the main panel - it compliments your image beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I love your beautiful textured background! Your card made me long for warmer days and long walks! You certainly made the colors shine! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pourriez vous me donner les dimensions de cette carte plus le petit carré qui fait le coin a droite en français svp merci d'avance

    ReplyDelete