Monday, April 27, 2020

FMS432 Aloha Tropical




Playing along with a fun sketch over at
 freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com today 
and my Timeless tropical bundle.
I used Mango Melody base and ran another piece of that 
same color through with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.
I added some braided linen trim on plus a die cut in Calypso Coral card stock.
I then stamped the flower on shimmer white card stock in
Stazon Saddle Brown. I water colored with my aqua painter 
and three colors-Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove and Real Red.
I cut some leaves in Old Olive to finish it off.

Hope you have  a blessed Monday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Stazon Saddle Brown, Real Red, Grapefruit Grove,
Mango Melody
Paper: Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, shimmer white
Braided Linen trim, Into The Tropics dies, Brick & Mortar EF, 
aqua painter 



3 comments:

  1. Love the mango brick embossed base - reinforces the fun, tropical vibe of that beautiful blossom! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Windy! I love that bright, cheery Mango!!! Such a pretty flower too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete