Wednesday, April 29, 2020

PP488 Happy Mother's Day Parfum





Yes, this is for my mom and she is getting parfum for 
Mother's Day next week, too.
Perfect timing for the sketch over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I started with the Best Dressed DSP and layered on a Daffodil Delight base.
I then cut a Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle from Petal pink card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from Dressed To Impress set
 in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
I stamped the flowers and bottle in thick Whisper White car stock
with Memento Black ink and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers.
I used Petal Pink, Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron, and Daffodil Delight.
I cut them with the matching dies called All Dressed Up.
I then added some leaves from Nature's Thoughts dies in Mint.
I finish it off with pearls, of course!

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dressed To Impress
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight,
Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron, and Petal Pink
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Whisper White and
Best Dressed DSP
pearls, All Dressed Up dies, Stitched So sweetly dies, 
Nature's Thoughts dies







2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card..love all the blooms Windy! Thanks for playing along with us at PP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy I love this - what a fabulous feminine card and a wonderful way to showcase this fabulous DSP. Lovely to see you at the Players again this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete