Wednesday, April 1, 2020

FabFri186 You Made My Day!




I decided these colors wanted to be on poppies!
I stamped the poppies from Painted Poppies set
in Memento Tuxedo Black on a stitched circle.
I then sponged Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight,
 and Pumpkin Pie on the flowers.
 I added the sun from Waterfront set in Mango Melody.
I popped it up on the Terracotta Tile designer paper background
and white base. 
I stamped the sentiment from Ornate Thanks set in VersaMark ink
and heat embossed in white emboss powder on the black strip of card stock.
I finished off with Tile colored gems. 

Hope you have wonderful day and
 thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Poppies, Waterfront, Ornate Thanks
Paper: In Color DSp-Terracotta Tile,  Whisper White, 
Basic Black
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie,
Terracotta Tile, VersaMark
Stitched Shapes dies, white emboss powder, heat tool,
Terracotta Tile gems




3 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card! I love the little scene you created; even the sun is shining! The black embossed sentiment is perfect against the bright colors! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy - so bright and cheery in our colors - it really pops right off the screen! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Such a brilliant use of these colors, Windy! Such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete