Friday, April 3, 2020

GDP234 Hello Lily Pad




I decided to use more of my Lily Impressions DSP for the 
sketch challenge this week over at 
global-design-project.com 
It looks to life like and so textured.
I layered this print on the white card stock.
I then cut a 1 1/2" banner in white card stock and stamped the 
sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia in Pretty Peacock ink.
I stamped the lily pad in same ink on the Pretty Peacock
card stock. I stamped the lily from the same set called Lovely Lily Pad.
The lily was stamped on white in Memento Tuxedo Black and 
colored with my Pretty Peacock and Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends.
I then cut them out with the matching Lily Pad dies. 
I finished it off with some Pretty Peacock gems. 

Hope you can play along 
and have a wonderful Friday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Lovely Lily Pad, Good Morning Magnolia
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Lily Impressions DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends markers- Pretty Peacock, Flirty Flamingo
Lily Pad dies, Triple Banner punch, Pretty Peacock gems



No comments:

Post a Comment