Friday, April 10, 2020

GDP235 Happy Ornate Spring



I love blue and yellow together so this was an easy color combo
for my spring card over at global-design-project.com this week.
I stamped the new set called Ornate Style which is part of a suite 
which will be in the new annual catalog in June. 
I stamped the flower twice in Memento Tuxedo Black on the 
Stitched So Sweetly white die along with the sentiment from 
Timeless Tulips set. 
I colored them with Mango Melody and So Saffron Stampin Blends 
markers along with Granny Apple Green fro the leaves/stem. 
I layered it on the Balmy Blue frame from Ornate Layers dies
part of the the same new suite. I also used a new EF called 
Ornate Floral with my white background. 
I layered all on the Balmy Blue base and finished it 
off with some pearls. 

Hope you can play along and have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ornate Style and Timeless tulips
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- So Saffron, Granny Apple Green 
and Mango Melody
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue
Ornate Floral embossing folder, Stitched So sweetly dies,
Ornate Layers dies, pearls



1 comment: