Wednesday, April 22, 2020

PP487 Sparkle Ornate Style




I really liked this after assembling with no sentiment..can use for many occasions!
I watched video from Alisa Tilsner at alisatilsner.com in Australia
when she colored her Ornate Style florals.  I tried to do it.
I stamped the florals on a piece of thick Whisper White card stock
in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with many Stampin Blends markers.
I used Lovely Lipstick and Rococo Rose on the large flowers. 
I used Old Olive along with Mossy Meadow on the leaves.
I added to the small flowers some So Saffron and Daffodil Delight.
I finally used Seaside Spray and Mango Melody on the daisies.
I hand snipped this out (as you can tell..not great job) and added to a piece of 
Blushing Bride glimmer paper-retired- for the sparkle challenge
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week.
I added a layer of white ran thought with the Ornate Layers dies
and finally paced on the Old Olive base.

Hope you have wonderful Wednesday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ornate Style
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Balck
Stampin Blends markers-Olive Olive, Mossy Meadow,
Rococo Rose, Lovely Lipstick, Seaside Spray, Mango Melody,
So Saffron and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Blushing Bride glimmer paper-retired, Whisper White. 
Old Olive
Ornate layers dies



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the sparkly background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars, Windy, that glimmer paper looks fantastic behind your gorgeous bouquet! Way to add sparkle! As always, so wonderful to see your card in The Paper Players gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Windy! Your coloring is perfect. Of course, I am a huge fan of the Blushing Bride glimmer paper background...What yummy sparkle! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just can't go wrong with pink sparkle! This is just gorgeous, Windy. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete