Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter & You Are Amazing

Happy Happy Easter to you and your family!



I designed this card for a friend and customer who wanted 
70 of these for volunteers and leaders at our Bible Study. 
I made all 70 a few weeks ago and tried my hand at an 
infinity shot (photo). 
Anyway, I love how they turned out and hope they 
bless many others! 
I used a white base and layered the Parisian Flourish 
embossed Pool Party on for the background.
I stamped the large cherry blossoms from Forever Blossoms
in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut with the matching die.
I sponged on Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam ink. 
I cut the Petal Pink detailed label die from Stitched Labels dies
and added the sentiment from All Things Thanks set-retired in Memento Black
on white card stock and cut with die from Smooth Sailing dies.
I finished off with pearls.

Hope you have wonderful Easter and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Blossoms, All Things Thanks-retired
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Pool Party Whisper White, Petal Pink
Stitched Labels dies, Cherry Blossom dies, Smooth Sailing Dies,
pearls, Parisian Flourish embossing folder



2 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent and the information as to how to make this card.

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70?! Wow! I know these gorgeous cards were appreciated by the recipients. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete