Sunday, April 5, 2020

Funny Bunny Treat Holder




I made these up quick for a friends grandchildren last week. 
I took some retired 6" by 6" designer paper in bright colors
and did a diaper fold. I added the bunny from 
Welcome Easter set stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored just with the Petal Pink Stampin Blend marker.
I hand cut them out to pop on the treat holder.
I put some Sour Patch bunny treat packages inside. 

Hope you have a blessed Palm Sunday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy




3 comments:

  1. Perfectly adorable and such great colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy you are one of my favorite crafters in this group and you are an inspiration to me because everything you do is so elegant snd profesional and I want to thank you for sharing and this is a perfect thing to bright someone day the colors are beautiful and i happy . Thank you . Please stay save . ��������❤️❤️���� �� xoxox . Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria...you made my day and hope you stay well.

      Delete