Wednesday, September 6, 2017

GDP103 Vintage Thinking Of You





I have been wanting to pull out my lovely Vintage Leaves
set and matching dies. I grabbed the Fresh Fig ink
and stamped one leaf on Very Vanilla and the other two are 
stamped on Crumb Cake.  I cut them with the Leaflets framelits dies
and layered them on a piece of Wood Textures DSP.
I layered the DSP on Very Vanilla and a Fresh Fig base.
I grabbed the sentiment from Sheltering Tree set
and stamped it on vanilla and then cut 
with the Stitched Shapes oval.  I layered that oval onto another
in Fresh Fig.
I added some copper thread behind the ovals but 
it does not show up well in the photo.

Must play with the leaves some more later.
But for now, head over to global-design-project.com
to play along today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Vintage Leaves, Sheltering Tree
Paper: Fresh Fig, Very Vanilla, Wood Textures DSP,
Crumb Cake
Ink: Fresh Fig
Layering Oval framelits dies, Stitched Shapes 
framelits dies, Leaflets framelits dies,
copper thread



1 comment: