Monday, September 4, 2017

Wood Words For You


I have been hoarding this ribbon!!! Yes, the 1/2" Night of Navy gingham ribbon!!! 
I have wanted to use it but keep thinking I am saving for something!  
Well, I decided to force myself to use it today!
I stamped the floral image from Wood Words on the Whisper White 
piece of card stock and the ran the ribbon and made a sweet bow.
I added the rooster also from the same set
 and used the matching die called Wood Crate for him.
 I stamped the sentiment from the set and layering it on 
a circle in Night of Navy.  I was tempting to put it all on a Night of Navy
base but then thought how cool would look with Wood Textures DSP.  
I have been hoarding it too!  I think my mom will like this card!

I hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Wood Words
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Night of Navy, Whisper White
1/2" Night of Navy gingham ribbon, 1" circle punch, 
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Wood Crate framelits dies 



1 comment:

  1. HI Windy - I cased your pretty card with a little of my own tweeks and kudos to you. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete