Saturday, September 30, 2017

TTTC017 The Light The Shepherds Saw




For this challenge, I picked the middle row down
with Open, Circle, Glitter Paper.
I used two shades of blue for a color challenge also.
I place the star set on the Whisper White stitched circle and layered a 
Night of Navy circle behind. 
The bottom star is cut in Pool Party card stock
 and then a silver glitter paper star on top. 
I love the sentiment from Star of Light set that I stamped in Navy.
I started to stamp somethings behind the circles but when I laid
it all together, I liked the clean look. 
I hope you can play along today over at
tictactoechallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Star of Light
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pool Party, 
Silver glitter paper
Starlight framelits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Layering Circles framelits dies





4 comments:

  1. Windy - this is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Windy...you've given this set new life! The color combination is also so pretty and peaceful. Thanks for joining the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    ចាក់បាល់

    ReplyDelete