Saturday, September 16, 2017

Pick A Bunch Of Pumpkins


Just love this card with the pumpkins and the DSP. 
Love the Pick a Pumpkin bundle.
I like the Brick Wall emboss folder but several others would also look awesome. 
I stamped in three orange shades. Pumpkin Pie on the tall one and the littlest. 
 Tangerine Tango on the short one on right and Cajun Craze on the 
textured one.
I stamped in Lemon Lime Twist for the leaf 
plus one cut with the same color card stock. 
 All these are cut with the matching dies called Pattern Pumpkins.
I layered them on a piece of Very Vanilla Stitched Shapes Square.
I used the Tangerine Tango for the background with the 
Brick Wall emboss folder plus some Painted Autumn DSP and 
natural trim in gold to finish it off. 
I really liked it without a sentiment but this card is for class so 
I can offer some for those who want one on the front 
or to stamp inside.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net 

Stamp set: Pick A Pumpkin
Paper: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango,
Painted Autumn DSP, Lemon Lime Twist,
Garden Green
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, Lemon Lime Twist,
Pumpkin Pie
Patterned Pumpkins thinlits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Natural trim in gold, Brick Wall emboss folder



1 comment:

  1. Every time you use this set you tempt me even further to get it! I like how you used different orange colors for all of the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete