Tuesday, September 12, 2017

TTTC014 Love You & Coffee Mini Treat Bag




For this week's challenge I choose the 
middle row down. I used the mini treat bag die
with Painted Autumn DSP. 
I used the glitter enamel dots  and linen thread for embellishments
and the lovely heart sentiment from the Merry Cafe set. 
 I stamped the heart in Early Espresso on Tangerine Tango
and hand snipped since none of my many heart dies/punches matched it.
I stamped the cup in Espresso on Very Vanilla and cut it with the dies. 
Also cut the lid in Espresso and the paper sleeve in Soft suede with these 
matching dies.  I did stamp in Tangerine Tango 
on the the cup before layering the items on it.
More of the Painted Autumn DSP for a banner and a Tangerine
Tango circle on the background.
Should make a cute bag to hold a note and a coffee gift card!

Hope you can play along at
tictactoechallenge.com this week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Merry Cafe
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Paper: Painted Autumn DSP, Very Vanilla,
Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede
Coffee Cups framelits dies, Mini Treat Bag framelits dies,
Glitter enamel dots, Linen thread, Triple Banner punch
Layering Circle framelits dies




1 comment:

  1. What a perfectly autumn-inspired project...and I love the coffee cup! Thanks for playing along with us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete