Friday, September 22, 2017

GDP105 Hello Friend





I wanted to go simple for this color challenge.
I cut a piece of Whisper White for my background. and stamped the D size
block inked in Lemon Lime Twist right onto the paper.
I then stamped on white my leaves. The big one was stamped 
in Peekaboo Peach and rocked in Tangerine Tango.
I stamped the next smallest in Peach and the smallest
in Tango. I "tied" them together by placing a piece of copper trim for a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from Wood Words in Tango underneath.
This was layered onto a Tangerine Tango base making for a clean and simple card.

Hope you can play along with the color challenge this week
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Vintage Leaves, Wood Words
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
copper trim, Leaflets framelits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment