Tuesday, September 26, 2017

PP363 Christmas Cheer




If you have not looked very closely at the 
Christmas Around the World DSP, you are missing out!
It has some great plaid, nutcrackers and then this fun foodie/treats print.
I decided to pair it with the Merry Cafe set hot chocolate cup.
I stamped the cup in Soft Suede on same color card stock.
I stamped the lid on white in Garden Green.  
I cut all with matching dies from Coffee Cups framelits dies.
I also cut the paper sleeve from Garden Green with the dies and 
then stamped in Real Red the two sentiments.
I layered all together on Real Red then Whisper White and a Real Red base.
I finished it up with enamel shapes in Garden Green along 
with some retired Garden Green thread. 
I liek the way it came out with this sketch over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Go play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Merry Cafe
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green,
Christmas Around The World, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Garden Green, Real Red
Coffee Cups framelits dies, Garden Green enamel shapes,
Garden Green thread-retired

3 comments:

  1. The Christmas foodie paper is lovely and you've showed it off well in this card. It's a nice Christmas card, because it's just a bit non-traditional with the coffee cup, but I'm a coffee lover so I'm won over! Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patterned paper and I love how you used the cup as a sketch element, Windy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete