Sunday, September 10, 2017

Peace On Earth With Carols Of Christmas


I cased this from several cards I have seen 
with this great bundle called Carols of Christmas and matching dies.
 Mostly was inspired by Holly Stene at hollyshobbs.blogspot.com 

I stamped the Peace On Earth sentiment in Emerald Envy
on a large Whisper White circle. I cut the piece of 
Night of Navy on the bottom half with a 
die from Swirly Scribbles thinlits dies then layered it on Whisper White 
so the bottom looks like a snow hill.
I used the stars die cut from Card Front 
Builder thinlits dies that coordinate with this set to cut the top.
I cut the trees with those same dies and added some 
Dazzling Diamonds glitter to them to look like snow.
The last thing it needed was the sweet deer stamped in Chocolate Chip
and cut out and sitting right on the snowy hill!   
All was layered onto a Night of Navy base to finish it off.

As the fourth card for my September Christmas card class, 
I think it will be a favorite one.
Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Carols of Christmas 
Ink: Emerald Envy, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy
Card Front Builder thinlits dies, two way glue pen, 
Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Swirly Scribbles thinlits dies




No comments:

Post a Comment