Friday, September 8, 2017

Night In Bethlehem


This is my second card for September Christmas card class.
I stared at the many colors trying to decided which to use for this 
awesome bundle. I finally decided to stamp Mary and Joseph with the 
donkey in Tranquil Tide to see what it looked like.
I loved it and then stamped the shepherd and cut them out with the matching dies.
I also cut a silver foil star out with the dies to layer in the sky.
I stamped the city background on Very Vanilla in Smoky Slate along 
with the stars background. 
I stamped one of the sentiments from the set in Cherry Cobbler
before adding the die cuts on.
I love the color combo of Cherry and Tide.
I layered the vanilla on a piece of Cherry Cobbler and then a Tranquil Tide base.

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day...thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Night In Bethlehem
Ink: Smoky Slate, Tranquil Tide, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Silver foil.
Cherry Cobbler, Tranquil Tide
Bethlehem Edgelits dies




No comments:

Post a Comment