Wednesday, September 27, 2017

GDP106 Rejoicing!




Lots of reflection going on with all the silver but that 
is a silver foil star up there.
I started with the Night of Navy circle and Whisper White stitched circle
because they were laying on my desk from another project last week.
When I saw the sketch, I remembered these and stamped the 
sweet couple in Night of Navy and popped them with the 
Silver foil star on the circle.
I added silver behind and the sentiment from the same set on 
Whisper White in Night of Navy ink.  
I finished it off with a few silver sequin pieces.

I like the layout and always love navy and silver together.
Hope you can play along with this great sketch over at
global-design-project.com

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Night in Bethlehem 
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White,
Silver foil
Bethlehem edgelits dies, Frosted sequins-retired,
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Layering Circle framelits dies,
Triple banner punch


No comments:

Post a Comment