Thursday, September 14, 2017

Wonderful Wood Words


I used Crumb Cake card stock for the background.
I "stamped" with my emboss folder.
How do you say?
I inked up my Hexagons 3D Dynamic textured impressions folder on 
the front or top tab with Night of Navy. I laid my card stock
on top and rubbed it transferring the ink on the card stock.
I layered that onto a piece of Night of Navy and then a 
thick Whisper White base.
I then stamped the floral image from Wood Words set
on a Stitched Shapes die in a Whisper white circle along with the sentiment 
in Night of Navy.  I also stamped a rooster in same color and cut with the matching dies.
Finished it off with a sweet Night of Navy gingham ribbon bow.

This will be my first card for card classes next week and love 
how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Wood Words
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake 
Wood Crate framelits dies, Night of Navy gingham ribbon,
Layering Circles framelits dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
Hexagons 3D embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment