Friday, August 10, 2018

Always Thinking Of Highland Heather


Love the Highland Heather color and even more
 that we have a Stampin Blend in that color!
I used Heather on the flower petals and Pineapple Punch
for the center. I used Granny Apple Green on the leave.
I hand snipped the flower and layered it on a piece of white
I ran through the Big Shot with the Tufted emboss folder.
Great emboss folder by the way!
I stamped the sentiment from the same set
called Beautiful Day and heat emboss ed it with 
white emboss powder on the Heather banner.
Simple but sweet!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark,
Stampin Blends-Highland Heather,
Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather
White emboss powder, heat tool,
Triple banner punch, Tufted emboss folder


1 comment: