Tuesday, August 14, 2018

From The Heart Roses


I liked the sketch last week with the three panels
and it made me think to do this to look like a trellis.
I cut the detailed die from Petals & More dies in
Whisper White and layered them on the Balmy Blue background.
I colored the floral image from Petal Palette with the 
Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green 
Stampin Blends markers.
I cut it with the matching die. 
The sentiment is also in Black from same set.

I like how it turned out...Might try it in another color combo
and with more roses!
I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Petal Palette
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue
Stampin Blends-Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green
Petal & More thinlits dies


1 comment:

  1. I love these pieces as the backdrop for your flowers. Such a great idea and a beautiful card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete