Sunday, August 5, 2018

CTS283 Thank You Impressions




This is my first time using the abstract flowers in this set
and not sure I lined them up right. 
I stamped the leaves in two shades- Soft Sea Foam and 
Call Me Clover and then Melon Mambo for the flowers
It was two step also but I used the same color by stamping off 
on the first stamp and full on with the next step.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called 
Abstract Impressions in Pacific Point ink.
I cut the layering squares in white and Mambo.
I layered those on a strip of Pacific Point.
I used the Garden Impressions DSP in two prints with layers
of Mambo and a base of Mango Melody.
I finished them off with some white sequin on the strip.

I like this sketch esp since I get to use even more DSP and layers!
Go play along with the sketch at casethissketch.blogspot.com
today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Abstract Impressions
Paper: Mango Melody, Whisper White, 
Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Garden Impressions DSP  
Ink: Call Me Clover, Melon Mambo, Soft Sea Foam, Pacific Point
Layering Square dies, sequins



2 comments: