Wednesday, August 8, 2018

GDP150 Simply The Best Butterfly!




I always love a three panel sketch!
I decided I needed to use this great butterfly die again.  
I cut it in Mango Melody card stock and added some rhinestones
I colored with my Night of Navy Stampin Blends marker.
Then I grabbed the Garden Impressions DSP and cut three panels
at 1 1/4" by 4" each.
I thought the flowers stems were perfect for the panels.
I stamped the sentiment on a white banner in Pacific Point ink
from the Varied Vases set. I added a little Navy twine bow to finish it off.
Great sketch over at global-design-project.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Pacific Point
Stampin Blends marker- Night of Navy
Paper: Mango Melody, Whisper White,
Night of Navy, Garden Impressions DSP
Navy twine, rhinestones, Springtime Impressions Dies 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Windy! Love these floral panels and your gorgeous butterfly. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete