Sunday, August 19, 2018

Cup Of Happiness


For this fourth card for classes this week, I started with the 
Very Vanilla base and layered a piece of Calypso Coral
stamped in same ink with some small flowers from the Time For Tea.
I layered the lovely Tea Room DSP on before I added the Coastal 
Cabana ribbon around.  I cut the detailed doily from Very Vanilla
and stamped the Calypso Coral sentiment.
I also stamped the tea cup in Coral on the Cabana card stock and 
cut it with the matching die. I finished it off
with the swag in Old Olive.
Sweet card for any friend!
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Time For Tea
Ink: Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Paper: Tea Room DSP, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana,
Calypso Coral
Spot Of Tea dies, Tea Room Special ribbon in Coastal Cabana


No comments:

Post a Comment