Monday, August 6, 2018

FabFri143 So Much To Love




I have wanted to use the large floral die embossed on the paper
by using my embossing mats. You can emboss with almost any dies. 
I ran the die on the Mango Melody card stock and then layered it on 
a white base. I added a DSP strip I cut and did not use 
on my card yesterday. I added some bling with the 
gold mini sequin around it.
I layered two stitched ovals together and used the 
sentiment from Abstract Impressions set in Mambo ink.
Simple but cool with the embossing floral!
Hope you can play along with the lovely sketch over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White,
Mango Melody, Garden Impressions DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, gold mini sequins,
Springtime Impressions dies, Big Shot Embossing Mats 






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous texture on this beautiful panel of yellow! Love it, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery - love the texture you added, too! I can see myself doing more of that, for sure! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing looks lovely on the background and the bright fresh colors really make the sentiment stand out! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the clean design and your embossing is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the pineapple with your watermark. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete