Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Hello Country Home


I do love Blackberry Bliss. So glad it came back this year.
Perfect timing for lots of use in the fall!
I used it here for the base and the Country Lane DSP 
uses this great purple.
I stamped the images from new set called 
Country Home on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo
Black and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers.
This new suite will be in the Holiday catalog starting Sept. 5th, 2018.

I used my corner rounder on my envelope punch board for two corners.
I added some burlap ribbon behind and in no time it was done!
I have already sent this out to a customer out of state with her new 
Holiday catalog.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Country Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate, 
Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green,
Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper, White, 
Country Lane DSP
Burlap ribbon, Envelope punch board for corner rounder





1 comment: