Thursday, August 9, 2018

FMS349 That Thing You Did




I have wondering how and when I would use this print of the 
Animal Expedition DSP. 
When I saw this sketch, I grabbed The DSp and layered it on the 
Basic Gray base and then I used another print in gray for the strip across.
I stamped the sentiment from All Things Thanks in 
Poppy Parade ink and t\layered it on another Poppy circle.
Simple but so cute!
Play along with this simple sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: All Things Thanks
Paper: Animal Expedition DSO, Whisper White,
Poppy Parade, Basic Gray
Ink: Poppy Parade
Layering Circle dies 

2 comments:

  1. Oh its very fun! I got this paper in a paper share and also had been wondering how to use it. Now I know ! ...I'm gonna case your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love this! That DSP is fabulous - am loving those hippo's! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete