Tuesday, August 7, 2018

PP404 Tickled Pink




I looked through my stamps and I do not have any I consider
humorous but I like the Tickled Pink and the pink 
flamingo and any reason to play with this set is good enough for me!
The flamingo always makes me smile!
I stamped the flamingo outline in Melon Mambo and the solid in 
Blushing Bride and added the sentiment in Mambo.
I stamped the Shaded Spruce leaves on a Soft Sea Foam base
and layered a strip of Tropical Escape DSP.
I added a little weeds in Spruce ink before popping the image up
on dimensionals to the front.
Hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
and my card made you smile!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fabulous Flamingo
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, Melon mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Tropical Escape DSP,
Soft Sea Foam



2 comments:

  1. Yes, it did make me smile! As I'm sure it would any recipient. Lovely composition. The Shaded Spruce really makes the pink pop. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players again, Windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous flamingo card, Windy! Love the colors, the tropical leaves, the sentiment, all of it. So glad you played along with our challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete