Thursday, August 30, 2018

GDP153 Sunflowers On Buffalo Check




I wanted to ink up my Buffalo Check plaid background stamp and 
this was the perfect color challenge to try it out.
I inked it up in Flirty Flamingo and stamped it on white
 and layered it on a white base.
I stamped the sunflowers from Painted Harvest set on white card stock 
in Daffodil Delight and then the second detailed stamp in 
Crushed Curry. I did hand snip these so they do not look so professional.
I added the center in Soft Suede plus a few Suede dots.
I stamped the sentiment in Suede on white and 
used the Tailored Tag punch. I ran some Burlap trim 
across and layered them on the background.
I stamped several leaves- some solid and some detailed in 
Suede and use the leaf punch. It was a quick card
except for the hand snipping part!
Love this plaid...can make it in every color!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you can play with the sweet color challenge over at 
global-design-project.com


Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Painted Harvest, Buffalo Check
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry,
Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White
Leaf punch, Tailored Tag punch, Burlap trim





1 comment:

  1. Such a brilliant use of these colors. I stayed away from flowers for fear that brown leaves might look bad - but they look amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete