Wednesday, August 1, 2018

FF0013 Bermuda Bay Love What You Do

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0013, Stampin Up, State Fair, Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana


I used Bermuda Bay for the Turquoise color.
I like the white flowers on the Bay background. 
I cut several in Whisper White from the 
Springtime Impressions dies.  
I added some pearls to the center.  
After cutting out two stitched ovals and heat 
embossed the white emboss powder on the Bay oval with 
 the Love What You Do set.
I really love the polka dot ribbon in white.
It can be colored which I need to try out soon.
Hope you can play along over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 

Stamp set: Love What You Do
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White
Springtime Impressions dies, Stitched Shapes dies,
pearls, 5/8" polka dot tulle ribbon in white,
white emboss powder, heat tool


1 comment:

  1. I love your combination of dies and stamp set. It really does give that sentiment a totally different look and feel. The polkadot ribbon is such a fun and frilly addition! Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete