Monday, April 1, 2019

Amazing Birthday Butterflies


Here is the last card for class this week.
I did a card like this a few weeks back and when prepping for 
my card classes I decided to make the same card except I used a 
Very Vanilla base on this one.
I layered Lovely Lipstick then a piece of Blushing Bride
under the Very Vanilla background.
I stamped the splatter, bubbles and butterflies 
from Beauty Abounds stamp set in 
Blushing Bride and Grapefruit Grove.
I stamped the two Lovely Lipstick butterflies and cut them with 
matching Butterfly Beauty dies. 
I stamped the sentiment from Humming Along set
in Lovely Lipstick on a Very Vanilla die from
Wonderful Floral dies. 
I finished it off by coloring the three rhinestones
in Calypso Coral.
Love that you could use any sentiment on this card!

Have a happy Monday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Humming Along, Beauty Abounds
Ink: Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove,
and Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, and 
Lovely Lipstick
rhinestones, Wonderful Floral dies, Butterfly Beauty dies



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and a sweet arrangement! They'll love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is very nice, I love butterflies.

    Windy, there was or is a new SU label punch this year. I had seen some place that made a very pretty tag. I have looked in the celebration catalog and do not see it.

    Am I imagining things or was there a new label punch.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete