Friday, April 12, 2019

FMS383 Flowers Bloom With Navy and Daffodil




I was not sure what I would do with the sketch but 
looked through pieces I had on my desk on a basket of 
things I stamp or cut and then do not use.
I had the white stitched square cut and the words stamped on 
it in Night of Navy from All That You Are set but then decided 
to use a bigger square so it was set aside.
Same with the scrap of Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala paper
and the background layer of Whisper White.
So the card came together quick with some elements done already.
I added the DSP to the white background and used the Night of Navy
gingham ribbon with a tie.  I placed it on a white base.
I stamped the flowers from All That You Are set in Navy ink on 
Daffodil Delight card stock and cut them with the matching dies. 
I then finished it off with some Daffodil Delight flower sequin pieces
to finish the sketch.

Hope you have a beautiful day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: All That You Are
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and 
Gingham Gala DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Frosted Bouquet dies, Stitched Shapes dies,
Night of Navy gingham ribbon, Flower sequin
in Daffodil Delight




2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love when you can use bits and pieces that you already have laying around! Makes me feel accomplished, lol! I love the very classic color scheme of navy and yellow. Your card is wonderfully crisp and clean. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the gingham behind those sweet flowers! I love the Navy and Daffodil. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete