Friday, April 5, 2019

Beautiful Happy Wedding


My second wedding card this week- I made two for a customer 
to give- you can see the other in yesterday's post.
I used the wonderful Petal Promenade DSP for both layers
on this card then placed them on the Very Vanilla base.
I stamped the sentiment and the two flowers in VersaMark ink
and heat embossed them in gold embossing powder.
The sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet set and the 
flowers are from the Beautiful Promenade set.
I cut the flowers, leaves, and fillers from the Beautiful Layers dies.
The fillers are in Very Vanilla and the leaves in gold foil.
I added some gold thread behind my sentiment to finish it off.

Hope you have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Bouquet, Beautiful Promenade
Ink: VeraMark
Paper: Very Vanilla, gold foil, Petal Promenade DSP
heat tool, gold embossing powder, gold thread,
Layering oval dies, Beautiful Layers dies

1 comment: