Thursday, April 11, 2019

GDP184 From Me To You




Love these colors together and the layout so I went with those for the 
casing challenge this week over at global-design-project.com
I need to use these DSP called Tea Room Specialty paper that I have 
been hoarding. I layered this pattern in Coastal Cabana on a 
Crushed Curry base.
I cut a white stitched rectangle die and stamped the sentiment 
in Memento Tuxedo Black.  From the same set called Time For Tea,
I stamped the cup/saucer on white in black ink 
and cut it with the matching die. I colored the cup with a dark
Daffodil Delight Stampin Blend marker and the saucer in a light Pool Party.
I added it to a shape die from the same set called Tea Time in Cabana
then popped it on a pearlized doily.
I finished it off with a Cabana 1/8' ribbon bow.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Time For Tea
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Pool Party
Paper: Tea Room Specialty DSP, Whisper White,
Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Tea Time dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, pearlized doily,
pearl, 1/8" Coastal Cabana ribbon


1 comment:

  1. OOOOH! I love it, Windy! I almost used this paper, too, for my card, but I went a different way. I LOVE what you've done with it. ♥

    ReplyDelete