Saturday, April 13, 2019

Poppy Thinking Of You


Another card with some scraps/pieces leftover.
I had the white piece ran through the Big Shot 
with the Seaside embossing folder sitting on my desk along with
the flower stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock
from the Beautiful Day set.  I colored it months ago 
in Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Call Me Clover
 Stampin Blends markers but then did not use on anything.
I hand snipped it and layered it on a piece of Poppy Parade 
DSP over the embossed white.
I layered all that on a Poppy Parade base.
It took my a while to decide where to place a sentiment.
I then decided to add it about in a white strip and I grabbed the 
sentiment from the same set as the flower
and stamped it in Black.
I finished it off with the green enamel dots on the sentiment strip.

Have a lovey weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight
and Call Me Clover
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Brights DSP in Poppy Parade
Seaside embossing folder, Happiness Blooms enamel dots



1 comment:

  1. The seaside folder sure perks up this lovely card. Colors are very striking!

    ReplyDelete