Thursday, April 25, 2019

GDP186 Springtime Birthday



Yes, it is kinda busy but I like it like that!
I used the Melon Mambo base and a layer of Whisper 
White card stock before adding this floral print from 
Garden Impressions DSP.
I stamped using the set called Abstract Impressions
on the White stitched square.
Shaded Spruce for the stems and Petal Pink
along with Melon Mambo for the flowers.
I used Pacific Point and Mango Melody for the butterfly.
I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo
from the Very Vintage set. I cut a Melon Mambo
flower and added a pink jewel to the center and then
I cut from the same dies called Springtime Impressions 
a Petal Pink large floral piece I cut in half 
and added to top on bottom of my square.

Go and play along over at global-design-project.com
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Abstract Impressions and Very Vintage
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink,
Mango Melody, and Pacific Point
Paper: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Melon Mambo,
Garden Impressions DSP
Springtime Impressions dies, Petal Pink jewels,
Stitched Shapes dies 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of colors! What a gorgeous card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the sweet flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete