Tuesday, April 9, 2019

FabFri160 Amazing Flamingo Birthday!




I have not played with my feathered friend in a while
so I pulled out the Fabulous Flamingo set for this color challenge.
I stamped the outline of the flamingo in Flirty Flamingo  and then the 
body in the same color but stamped off once to lighten the color.
I stamped the water in Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather
then the grass in Lemon Lime Twist.
The sentiment id from Humming Along
 and stamped in Highland Heather ink.
I added some clear epoxy shapes on the top and in the water.
I layered the background on a piece of Lemon Lime Twist
I had laying on my desk that was ran through the 
Big Shot with the hexagon embossing folder but I did not 
use for a project. Perfect timing!
Then finished it with a Bermuda Bay base.

Hope you have an amazing day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Fabulous Flamingo, 
Humming Along
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Highland Heather, 
Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist,
Whisper White
Hexagon embossing folder, clear epoxy shapes








4 comments:

  1. I was hoping there would be a flamingo in the gallery! I love that you used a bit of the Highland Heather in the water...great look! And the embossed layered panel is a nice unexpected detail! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant use of these colors, Windy! I love the touch of purple you've added. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Windy - who knew this set was so perfect for our colors?? Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love that flamingo and the fun tropical scene. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete