Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Thank You Botanical Butterflies





I made 40 of these cards for a friend to give volunteers 
at our Bible study this month.
  I cut up the DSP in strips and because of the ombre in the paper
 I used two different background cards stocks to layer on- 
Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove.
I added either Highland Heather or Daffodil Delight sheer ribbon to them.
I stamped the sentiment from All That You Are stamp set 
 in Gorgeous Grape on white card stock
and punched them with the Pretty Label punch.
I stamped the butterflies from Butterfly Gala set in Memento Tuxedo Black on white
and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers in Highland
Heather and Daffodil Delight and used their matching punch.
I finished them off with some retired sequins for bling!

Hope you have a wonderful day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Butterfly Gala, All That You Are
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Botanical Butterfly DSP, Daffodil Delight,
Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White
Butterfly Duet punch, Pretty Label punch, sheer ribbon, 
sequins-retired

1 comment:

  1. I love how you accented one color from the ombre effect on this paper - brilliant! Beautiful layout and design, too!

    ReplyDelete