Monday, April 8, 2019

CTS316 Sunny Days




I decided to grab my waterfront stamp set and play for the 
focus of this great sketch by my friend Brian King.
 I used a piece of white card stock cut out with the stitched rectangle dies.
I used colors from the DSP Tranquil Textures.
I stamped Balmy Blue water, Sahara Sand for the sand and trees,
Tranquil Tide for the palms, Pineapple Punch for the sun and 
Fresh Fig for the beach hut and sentiment.
The sentiment is from Beach Happy and works well with this set.
I layered a Fig stitched rect behind and laid these on 
the background DSP and a Balmy Blue base. The Balmy 
piece of DSP is cut 4" by 5 1/4" and then I cut the dot
DSP at an angle and laid on top.
I finished it off with some clear epoxy shapes for something 
subtle and water-like.

Hope you have a wonderful day and 
head over to play along at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Waterfront, Beach Happy
Ink: Fresh Fig, Balmy Blue, Pineapple Punch,
Tranquil Tide, Sahara Sand
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Fresh Fig,
and Tranquil Textures DSP
Stitched Rectangle dies, clear epoxy shapes





1 comment:

  1. I love it, Windy! Such a great showcase of this set with this sketch. ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete