Monday, April 15, 2019

CTS317 Hugs & Kisses




Love this stamp set and the purple flower!
I grabbed my Healing Hugs set and stamped the 
flower in Gorgeous Grape and the leaves in Lemon Lime Twist
then hand snipped them to place on the stitched square.
I stamped part of a sentiment from same set in Grape using my marker.
I layered the square on a piece of Bright DSP in Grape and a piece of 
Highland Heather card stock ran through with the Subtles embossing folder.
I added the Grape stripe ribbon before placing on the white base.

Quick card for a sweet someone!
Have a lovey day
 and go play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Healing Hugs
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White,
Brights DSP in Gorgeous Grape
Subtles embossing folder, Gorgeous Grape stripe ribbon,
Stitched Shapes dies




No comments:

Post a Comment