Sunday, April 14, 2019

PP437 My Friend Harry Is Back!




Yes, It is Harry The Octopus back for more fun!
I decided to grab this stamp set and matching dies 
along withe coordinating DSP for this color combo challenge.
I layered the Balmy Blue textured paper from Tranquil Textures DSP
on a piece of Calypso Coral and then a white base after I stamped 
some sea plants in Balmy Blue from the Sea of Textures set.
I cut a Daffodil Delight net and then stamped Harry in Coral on white
and cut both with the matching dies called Under The Sea.
I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Promenade stamped in
Coral ink on a white banner.
To finish it off I added some clear epoxy shapes to look like water drops.
They kinda like like rhinestones though.

Hope you have a blessed Palm Sunday!
Thank you for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sea Of Textures, Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
and Tranquil Textures DSP
Under The Sea dies, banner punch-retired, clear epoxy shapes-retired






7 comments:

  1. I love your ocean scene! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I am a bit afraid of octopi, but I guess if this one is named Harry, he can't be too scary! Love your little ocean scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you named the octopus Windy - he suits these colours perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect scene you have created using the challenge colors, Windy! Who doesn't love a cheery Calypso Coral octopus! Thank you for rocking my challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great ocean-themed card! Love the water drop details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love beach themed cards! The CC octopus is so fun and all the detail is amazing! Great way to use the color combo!
    Have a wonderful Easter! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little scene - your octopus is adorable and that net behind him is genius. The water drop details are the perfect finishing touch. Great job with the colors!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete