Tuesday, March 3, 2020

CTS361 Celebrate Your Birthday




I needed a special birthday card for a friend this week and
this sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com was perfect
for my cake!  
I stamped the cake from Happy Birthday To You set 
on white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
and colored with my Stampin Blends markers 
in Rococo Rose, Old Olive and Crushed Curry.
I hand snipped it out to pop up on the background I created
but layering gingham print Rococo Rose in color designer paper
with a strip of Old Olive wrapped with the Rose scallop edged ribbon.
I stamped the celebrate in Memento Black on the white base.
I finished it off with the Rose gems.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!
Windy

Stamp set: Happy Birthday To You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Rococo Rose, Crushed Curry
Paper: In Color DSP- Rococo Rose, Whisper White,
Old Olive 
In Color gems- Rococo Rose, Scallop linen ribbon in Rococo Rose




2 comments:

  1. Such a beauty! I love that you used this cake for the circle in the sketch. Such great colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful birthday card. I love the stamp set for birthdays.

    ReplyDelete