Friday, March 27, 2020

GDP233 Welcome Little One




Such cuties for a baby card!
The colors for the color challenge over at global-design-project.com 
made me think a baby card and I love using the Welcome Easter set.
I stamped the three friends in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on white card stock and hand snipped them out.
I colored them with Stampin Blends markers.
For the chick, I colored with So Saffron.
For the bunny and lamb, I used Pool Party and Petal Pink.
All the noses have a little Pumpkin Pie. 
I then stamped the sentiment in Memento on a stitched rectangle 
and layered all on the piece of Bird Ballad DSP with Petal Pink dots.
A white base finished it off. 
I wanted to add bling but it was so cute without.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Welcome Easter
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, 
Petal Pink, So Saffron, and Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Bird Ballad DSP, Whisper White
Stitched Rectangle dies

1 comment: