Tuesday, March 17, 2020

CTS363 Buy The Shoes




I decided to go for the shoes!
I love this sentiment from Dressed to Impress set.
I started with the strip of DSP called Best Dressed cut at 1" .
I added it to the Petal Pink piece then the white base.
I then stamped the Memento Tuxedo Black on the white card stock
the two shoes, the flowers and the sentiment and cut them
with the matching dies. I colored them with the Stampin Blends markers.
I finished it off with the rhinestones...needed bling!

Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge
 this week over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dressed To Impress
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink,
Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper: Best Dressed DSP, Whisper White, Petal Pink
All Dressed Up dies, rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment